Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tomorrow?

I had to check iCal for sure, but apparently I'm leaving for Italy tomorrow!  It feels like a joke and I'm not sure it will seem real until I land and have no idea what to do as I struggle to lug around my 60+ lb suitcase (FYI, packing for four months in one suitcase really sucks).  On a less stressful note, I finally received my class schedule.  I'm taking five classes (15 credits):


  • Italian 1
  • Art History II: High Renaissance to the Present
  • Advertising Principles
  • Public Relations
  • Workplace Psychology: Building Effective Managers


I only have class Monday through Wednesday, which leaves my weekends open for lots of traveling and exploring.  Classes start a week from today and until then I will be getting settled and attending my program's orientation.  


Also, a friend showed me this article and I couldn't agree more: http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/story/2012-01-18/study-abroad-global-economy-travel/52650834/1.  I wish every college student got to have a similar experience to the one I'm about to embark on, but I understand not everyone is able to.  I'm so thankful my parents are letting me do this! I promise to learn a lot and stay out of trouble :)


My next post will (hopefully) be coming from Italy unless my flight gets delayed/cancelled or this is all just a dream.......Until then, ciao!

1 comment:

  1. It is not a dream Kendall. It is real. And it is awesome. Hope you had smooth flight!

    ReplyDelete